12.24.2008

2009 Race Schedule

I am very excited because I have finalized by 2009 Race Schedule. My goal is to complete my first IRONMAN in 2010. In order to get there, I need to eat, train and compete smarter than I have before. The schedule I have put together for 2009 should put me in a prime position to take on an Ironman come the year 2010.

The 2009 schedule below consists of 11 total events: 7 triathlons and 4 run-specific events. Of the triathlons, 2 are Sprint distance, 2 are Olympic and 2 are 70.3 (Half Ironman). The 7th triathlon event is actually a camp geared towards preparation for the Buffalo Springs Lake 70.3 Triathlon in Lubbock, Texas.  Of the 4 run-specific events, 3 are half marathons and 1 is a marathon. I enjoy running the most and I see these latter events as good preparation for the running portion of the half ironman triathlons I will be taking on.

Click on the image below to view a larger version of my 2009 Race Schedule in a separate window.

No comments:

Post a Comment